By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P46LhOnFnMg

Here we go, found some practice footage of his. I imagine what happened is he didn't properly caculate for driving his bullet bike with skin and organs.

He should be thanking the hell out of his shell for saving him, though.

Around the Network

Actually I know a few motorcyclists that routinely run from the police in excess of a hundred miles an hour. First for them it is an adrenaline fix, and second there is very little possibility of them getting caught. I know what your thinking its the off road capability that gives the motorcyclist the edge, but that is not the real story.

The real story is that many police departments refuse to pursue any motorcyclist running in excess of a hundred miles out of concern for the motorcyclists well being. At those speeds the potential outcome of death is far in excess of what most police departments want to deal with. With all the hassle of internal investigations, litigation, and of coarse the very real possibility they are dealing with someone who is just running for the thrill of running. Rarely a good reason for someone to die.

That is probably what happened in this situation. Someone deciding to run for the thrill of it, and to his shock the police actually pursued him. So to him his only thought after that happened was why not keep trying to escape if he stopped he would still get in the same amount of trouble. Even if his chance of escape was incredibly small it was better then the alternative at that point after he decided to run in the first place.

Anyway its not about the games that was his humor talking. After all if your someone that runs from the cops for shits and giggles why not say something stupid. Adrenaline junkies need no justification they do dangerous things to get their fix. Well the joke is probably on him once he is in lockup where he is going to get all the adrenaline he wants fending off rape attempts.

Great.... another foolish act inspired by a video game sold to a weak mind that the video game industry will probably take some heat for.

So... any news today guys???

4 ≈ One

That video was informative, if I ever decide to run from the police on a bike, I'll definitely be wearing a shirt!

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Industry, as if millions of fanboys suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. 

bugrimmar said:
another dumbass giving gamers a bad name.
but its kinda funny when i think about it... :P

Yeah, no helmet, no leathers and sadly he didnt die before he could open his equally retarded mouth. Oh well.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Around the Network

any ideas on who he was imitating? :P

another case of blame games for stupidity. Lovely, this is why I wrote that editorial....

still I laughed at the newscaster. "If you blinked you might have missed it" I tested it on the full motion part. I blinked 25 times and still saw it basically the entire way across that part of the video. Poor news casting there.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

bugrimmar said:
any ideas on who he was imitating? :P

on gamepolitics.com we are all guessing Pac-Man.

Cops = ghosts

Lines = pellets/dots

Lanes = sides

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

lol pacman...

bugrimmar said:
lol pacman...

its the only game that fits the bill... what game do you race around dodging stuff while getting chased?