By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - to all creators of the "all hail the.....leader" threads

RolStoppable said:
Cougarman said:
RolStoppable said:
Cougarman said:
i agree its getting annoying, lets lock all of them except for You, after all that thread is there to defend You instead of machines

The Rol thread is also there to defend a human being.

that thread is not needed since rol is You

Ha, that's clever. I bet a shameless person will try to copy your joke.

EDIT: I was right.

no you were not I know shame

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

youre gonna hate me, but i love the song, so i had to do it!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=39117

more votes needed. i won't do anything until i get a clearer representation.
there are only 12 votes. Spread the word.

who cares for the poll?
we should make a poll about that: YE or NO

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

"it should have it's own forum section' is actually leading the vote. 33.3%.

Around the Network

Thank you for starting this thread, and I am backing it 100%. "all hail to" threads are ridiculous.

Please stop the insanity!!

Just kiss the tip.

Yes, we should put an end to this, 3 was fine. But not like 10.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Arkk said:
Thank you for starting this thread, and I am backing it 100%. "all hail to" threads are ridiculous.

Please stop the insanity!!

just try to keep this thread alive for a bit more so that more people vote on it. it's still close, but the representation is expanding. when there are enough votes, ill decide on what to do.

And seriously though, i doubt that ioi or whoever adds additions to the site would be willing to make a new part of the forum for these threads. it would get dull. but if they did, how would it work? or would it be something like "joke threads," or something like that?

there are 11 of them

PS360ForTheWin said:
there are 11 of them

damn! 11? thats pushing it too far.

Oh well, im going to log off for today. ill check back tomorrow in the morning, and see how many votes there are, and then ill see whether to try and get more votes, or to just try and end all these threads, in the hope that if i get my "hail to the..." thread locked, that others will follow. i doubt megaman2 will get his locked, but w/e.