By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Iconic Gaming Figures [PS3, PS2, & PSP Edition]

What about the Buzz guy? I'm sure many people would recognise him.

Around the Network
Million said:

Sony hasn't really pushed indvidual characters to the extent that they could do , I think the playstation brand is more about a plethora of characters rather than important individual ones.

So when you say inconic gaming figures and Sony in the same sentence , no one chraracters comes to mind various ones do infact but none of them too significant individualy.

Maybe Sony should invest in a posterboy for the long term image , maybe they don't need too . I dunno.

i agree with this

Check out my game about moles ^

I say Solid Snake for PS3.

tombi123 said:
Am I the only person who can see a picture of a naked lady standing on her kitchen surfaces, in axumblade's post, above the word sackboy (PS3)?

OT: Kratos, Crash, Spyro, Ratchet, Jak, Clank, Daxter.

no, no you're not lol.

Playstation: Crash Bandicoot, Sephiroth, Cloud and Solid Snake.

Playstation 2: Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Samanosuke Akechi, Dante, Helghast and Solid Snake.

Playstation Portable: The main character of FFVII:CC (can't remember his name), Jak, Helghast, Clank and Solid Snake.

Playstation 3: Sackboy, Ratchet and Clank, Helghast and Solid Snake.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

lightnin from FF lol

What? No love for Sweet Tooth?

He's one of the most dark, demented, orginal, and best designed characters in video game history.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Solid Snake
Jak
Kratos
Ratchet

I think those would be the main ... and who ever the hell is the guy in the car when you play Gran Turismo, LOL

4 ≈ One

bbsin said:
Chrizum said:
lol @ anyone saying Solid Snake. Snake appeared on the NEs way before PlayStation ever existed. There is also a Metal Gear for the PC and GameCube. Solid Snake is a playable character in Brawl.

Snake has nothing to do with the PlayStation brand.

Except that he has been used as a selling point for every Playstation console? Just about every Metal Gear game can be played on a playstation console and playstation has always had original MGS games on day one, if not forever.

How many times does Snake's face needs to be attached to a PS3 box for him to be considered an iconic playstation character? Even the creator thinks Snake is strongly tied to the playstation franchise.

Can't get more official than that. Can I say "owned"??

4 ≈ One

PDF said:

axumblade said:

Nathan Hale (PS3)

Why is there a pic of a chick?  when I click on it, it takes me to a pic of Nathan Hale tho.

Flux Compacitor.....

Yo clicked it..... perv.... LOL. j/k. To be honest I was wondering the same thing..... I thought I had a virus for a sec....

4 ≈ One