By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mrio RPG is here!

I wish I still had my poster from Nintendo Power. Probably the first RPG I ever played.

Around the Network

Cool. Once they release it in NA, everybody can stop bitching about this and get back to bitching about Mother 3.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

thank goodness I got it for my SNES, so Im avoidong all this WE WANT MARIO RPG.

Great game btw PALers enjoy it.

Awesome! I'm really interested in checking it out.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

SWEEEET, now I have to go out and buy a wii points card.

Around the Network

Oh, yeah! My most anticipated VC title!

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

ovr personally never played it but i would still definitely download it.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

I wouldn't hold my breath for NA getting it on Monday. I'll eat crow if the Monday lineup isn't our usual one:

NeoGeo title
Random NES game that nobody cares about
WiiWare game

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I'm saving my 700 points for earthbound.

I'm getting that when i get back to UK straight away