By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: Resident Evil 5 will “paralyse you with horror”

@tuoyo i agree we wii owners always get screwed out of some of the best games, dame capcom.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

well i personally am buying the wii zapper and re4 and possibly uc when i get back to canada. ive always wanted to get it but never had enough money. now that i have it i will definitely get it. ive always been a fan of those types of games and i really hope that re5 comes out for wii.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Resi 4 had some scary moments despite the fact that the enemies were not zombies.... i mean come on, when that guy with the sack on his head ran towards you with the chainsaw in his hand for the first time are you telling me that you did not sh*t yourself? Resi 5 will deliver, unquestionably

LBP will be rather large.

ministaff said:
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:
ganondorf7799 said:
superchunk said:
nice, can't wait to play this on my wii.

I also can't wait....

I can't wait either.

me either.

i too cannot wait.

No More Waiting come on capcom, announce it all ready.

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:
ganondorf7799 said:
superchunk said:
nice, can't wait to play this on my wii.

I also can't wait....

I can't wait either.

me either.

Self ownage? :D

Will it be scary if I play it during the day?

reask said:

Resident Evil 5 producer Masachika Kawata told 1UP at a round table interview at Games Convention today that Resident Evil 5 will “paralyse you with horror.”

“I thought the game would be more of an action game until I played it,” said Kawata. He then claimed the game “might paralyse you with horror.”

Kawata also reveal some more details with regards to how co-op works saying that if you go down a dark tunnel, one of you holds a torch whilst your partner has to provide the cover.

Lights on for me tonight.

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/08/21/capcom-resident-evil-5-will-paralyse-you-with-horror/

"The Freak" - This movie will fuck you up for life.

Maybe they have a similar advertising firm.

I give this thread a 9.6.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Ronster316 said:
Resi 4 had some scary moments despite the fact that the enemies were not zombies.... i mean come on, when that guy with the sack on his head ran towards you with the chainsaw in his hand for the first time are you telling me that you did not sh*t yourself? Resi 5 will deliver, unquestionably

Not when he 'ran toward me' so much as 'appeared behind me and cut my head off'

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Screw pSwii60. I'll just wait for the iPhone port....

4 ≈ One