By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - name an adult site and rate the one above

boysfood .com

Around the Network

Now to find a way to involve Alcohol into this thread then it would be epic...

Ah.. realdrunkengirls.com

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

rate rate rate don't forget to rate

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Based on the front page 5/10. Nice content, but you have to pay.

tube8.com

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Brazil-fart.com

Lol, epic win?

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

OK... you guys can post links to adult sites no problem, but I got banned before because I did it once? That's so unfair! >_

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

they arent linking they are just saying

Red Tube is the most epic one, and has all you need.

tube8.com - 4, i dont like midgets

efukt.com

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

lol, ^_^ O_o, o_O >_>