By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X360 RROD is still a huge problem people.

Do not let the MS fanboys try and spin it and blatantly tell you otherwise. Most of my friends including myself have had X360 RROD. We all bought PS3's because we got sick of X360 breaking down all the time. Of the 10 of us who have X360's 8 have had RROD at least once. So going by my sample I say RROD is 80%. Discuss.

Around the Network

Nice nickname ...

Your name just makes this thread invalid.

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

your example is just circumstantial evidence that in no way should be translated to an actual percentage.

I would argue that RROD is still a problem, but not the actual RROD itself but instead the perception that that has left many people about the 360. I'm not sure how MS could change people's mind on this one.

We are talking about older X360's here or are they new models?

Around the Network

Don't bother answering its trolling trolling trolling.

Tease.

well i know i might have gone about it the wrong way but it really does do my head in man

I approve of this thread, get your shit in check MS and fix the RROD in time for SO4.

@KZ2

they are all the older models apart from one which was brought 2 months ago, thats why i have created this thread because it has just tipped me over the edge

My 360 has RROD'ed 18 times, the failure rate of 360's must be 1800%!!!!1111

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"