By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win- EA console vs Acti-Blizz console?

i would have to say EA they have so many diff kind of games that appeal to everyone.

Around the Network
Showertea said:
That's assuming Actiblizz could convince Blizzard to put their games on a console at all. I mean, any of the *crafts would suck with a gamepad. Has Blizzard released any games on consoles other than Lost Vikings 1+2, Rock N Roll Racing, Blackthorne, and the N64 adaptation of Starcraft (which was amazingly bad)?

If they had a console that only had sequels to The Lost Vikings, Rock 'n' Roll Racing, Blackthorne, and Guitar Hero... they'd have more to offer than an EA console.

The Blizzard part of ActiBlizz would force a kb+m to be packaged in so that the games would be good. Then you have Starcraft, Warcraft, and Diablo in all their glory and ActiBlizz>EA

A $300 console that just played Wow would sell 10+ million.

I'll go with EA...

Around the Network

Starcraft alone > Mass effect, Burnout, Crysis, Rock Band, Medal Of Honar, Battlefield, Command and Conquer.

It'd have to come with a keyboard and mouse. If it did then the acti-blizz console would win as it'd be be strong in america, europe and asia. whereas EA's console would only be really strong in europe and America.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
StarCraft, Diablo, WarCraft, Guitar Hero.

ActiBlizz wins.

3 of those 4 are PC games that are far better on PC...

EA I think has more diverseness and just more console expierence.

Madden and Fifa would go a LONG way towards dominance.