By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 Launches October 28th

rocketpig said:
mwjw696 said:
wow who pissed in all of your cheerios this morning?? You all have no idea how good the game will be... so sad you cant enjoy a game youve never played.

No, we've just played the first two games and read about all the features Bethesda is removing to keep the game politically correct, in turn ruining the greatest feature of the Fallout series.

Saying that Fallout 3 will be epic is like being promised sex with Cindy crawford and ending up with her kid, kinda the same but not at all.

@flagship; And what the hell kinda difference do the reviews and sales make if fans of the series hate the third installments for having no soul? Strange logic, I don't doubt that the game will score high and sell well but it does not revoke the fact that for fans of the series its gonna stink, badly. There'll be nothing to laugh at, what there will be, however, is a bunch of oldschool gamers (such as me and rocketpig) telling you that this game is not what we wanted, like we're saying now.

Around the Network

the stuttering and slow down at the e3 showing has put me off this game

Mummelmann said:
rocketpig said:
mwjw696 said:
wow who pissed in all of your cheerios this morning?? You all have no idea how good the game will be... so sad you cant enjoy a game youve never played.

No, we've just played the first two games and read about all the features Bethesda is removing to keep the game politically correct, in turn ruining the greatest feature of the Fallout series.

Saying that Fallout 3 will be epic is like being promised sex with Cindy crawford and ending up with her kid, kinda the same but not at all.

@flagship; And what the hell kinda difference do the reviews and sales make if fans of the series hate the third installments for having no soul? Strange logic, I don't doubt that the game will score high and sell well but it does not revoke the fact that for fans of the series its gonna stink, badly. There'll be nothing to laugh at, what there will be, however, is a bunch of oldschool gamers (such as me and rocketpig) telling you that this game is not what we wanted, like we're saying now.

There will be new fans of the series.  And the old will be forgotten.