By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Check this out

diamuerto said: By the way noendz, if you haven't realized it yet no one wants you here. I applaude you on your effort, but give up on this place. I'm sure you might of got some suckers, or not, but this is not the place for you to continue your "job promotion". There are plenty of other forums you can invade, advertise, get us all a bunch of "easy" money and what not. So please, I'm begging you, stop posting and leave.
im leaving my thread open to anyone that wants to try the site out. im not forcing anyone to come in here and post here....if you do not have any interest in this, then just leave this thread alone....if there are any people interested, they can try the site out and/or post here if they have questions for me....if not leave the thread alone and let it sink to the bottom of the thread pile...

Around the Network

Are these opinions on video games by any chance. I was joking, I really don't care. Like I said in my other post, stop it. The reason you keep arguing with us is because you want to convince us to go so you can make more "easy" money. As obvious by all your post, and trying to convince us to go, it is not that easy.

sieanr said: But are there surveys on spyware? If I don't get spyware on my PC, then what is compelling me to buy a new one?
i dont get what you are talking about... THERE ARE surveys that ask your opinion on your personal experiences with spyware and what programs helped, etc....is that your question?

diamuerto said: Are these opinions on video games by any chance. I was joking, I really don't care. Like I said in my other post, stop it. The reason you keep arguing with us is because you want to convince us to go so you can make more "easy" money. As obvious by all your post, and trying to convince us to go, it is not that easy.
it is easy money....but i cant force you to do anything THATS WHY IM SAYING....IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT IT, THEN DON'T POST....if you don't want to sign up thats fine, but im sure there are people interested in making money on the side by taking advantage of this service

You say your leaving the thread open and if we don't want anything to do with it we will let it sink. That's not point. My point is your posting a thread where it shouldn't be posted. This has been said time again AND you keep IGNORING it. This is supposed to be about games, so delete your thread and leave for the love of God. Edit: You say it's easy, but you do nothing to prove it. Look what your going through talking to us.

Around the Network

noendz_noskinz said: sieanr said: But are there surveys on spyware? If I don't get spyware on my PC, then what is compelling me to buy a new one? i dont get what you are talking about... THERE ARE surveys that ask your opinion on your personal experiences with spyware and what programs helped, etc....is that your question?
I'd just like to see a survey about spyware that happens to give me spyware. You see, I love irony and it just happens to make my world go round.... Also, I love removing spyware. And if I could do it while making a small amount of money, probably less than I could get from recycling all the pop cans in my house, then that would be just dandy.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

noendz_noskinz said:
Have you ever waned to make extra money? In your spare time? If yes, then you HAVE TO try this out. It has worked for me, my family, and friends. If you have a computer and the internet (and an e-mail account), that's all you need to make money at this website I found. It's completely legitimate. They are an American company, but residents from all countries are welcome. This website is the ONLY website I've found so far that actually pays you money for doing very little work. All you do is fill out simple surveys and sign up for websites. All you need is a valid address where they can send your monthly cheque. I've only been with this program for a few months, but I already know that it works. I have received numerous cheques from them totalling well over $800. I only spend a few hours on the site a month. This means that I earned about $20/hr for doing next to nothing. This system has been so good to me that I've decided to share my discovery with all of you. I assure you that this IS a legitimate website with thousands of users who are earning money as well. The reason I'm posting this is because I have an opportunity to earn even more money. If you sign up for the site and start earning money, I earn an additional 20% of whatever you made. So here's the link, give it a try. What do you have to lose, you don't have to put in your credit card information or anything. Here's the link.... http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=93843

I am intrigued by your offer and would like to suscribe to your newsletter.