By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just want to say. You said you've made 800$ over 8 months. You said in one of your posts... you have a check for something like 140$ on the way. That means you have NOT passed 100$ every month. That's your numbers. You proved your credibility. Or lack there'of. :)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Kwaad said: I just want to say. You said you've made 800$ over 8 months. You said in one of your posts... you have a check for something like 140$ on the way. That means you have NOT passed 100$ every month. That's your numbers. You proved your credibility. Or lack there'of. :)
no i have not made $100 every month. the first few months i was on the site i made between $35 and $70. since then i've been doing more and more offers and therefore have been earning more and more, and now i earn minimum i would say $115 every month if you check out the site's forums, you will see people who had started out making around $50 a month and now since then have been doing more and more offers on the site after seeing the credibility of the site and now earn upwards of $600 a month.

noendz_noskinz said: fishamaphone said: Noendz, you're really pissing me off. I mean, like, unfogiveably pissing me off. You've committed an act that will forever mark your name as "scum of the earth." I mean spam a crappy offer, that's one thing, but you had to go one farther. You made Kwaad look good by comparison. just shut up, if you want to make extra money by using the link im giving, then go ahead...if not then just stfu and leave
But what if I just want to give away all of my personal information? Can this link let me do that?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said: But what if I just want to give away all of my personal information? Can this link let me do that?
like i said before, there are two types of offers....ones that require a lot of personal information, and ones that just want basically your name and country and your opinions on products, services, etc. all i do are the ones that just require your name and country and occassionally email address....i do not give out my credit card information online or any other personal information of that sort

noendz_noskinz said: like i said before, there are two types of offers....ones that require a lot of personal information, and ones that just want basically your name and country and your opinions on products, services, etc.
Are these opinions on video games by any chance.

Around the Network

noendz_noskinz said: sieanr said: But what if I just want to give away all of my personal information? Can this link let me do that? like i said before, there are two types of offers....ones that require a lot of personal information, and ones that just want basically your name and country and your opinions on products, services, etc. all i do are the ones that just require your name and country and occassionally email address....i do not give out my credit card information online or any other personal information of that sort
Well I want all of my information available to the highest bidder.... But anyway, do these lesser surveys pay out well? And do they let me install some sweet new software on my e-machine PC?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

By the way noendz, if you haven't realized it yet no one wants you here. I applaude you on your effort, but give up on this place. I'm sure you might of got some suckers, or not, but this is not the place for you to continue your "job promotion". There are plenty of other forums you can invade, advertise, get us all a bunch of "easy" money and what not. So please, I'm begging you, stop posting and leave.

diamuerto said: Are these opinions on video games by any chance.
funny you ask that...i would say there are atleast 40 offers/surveys related to video games just last week i completed a survey relating to xbox live

sieanr said: But anyway, do these lesser surveys pay out well? And do they let me install some sweet new software on my e-machine PC?
no spyware/adware is on any of the surveys. there was one offer a few months ago that people thought looked shady, and the administrator took it out

noendz_noskinz said: sieanr said: But anyway, do these lesser surveys pay out well? And do they let me install some sweet new software on my e-machine PC? no spyware/adware is on any of the surveys. there was one offer a few months ago that people thought looked shady, and the administrator took it out
But are there surveys on spyware? If I don't get spyware on my PC, then what is compelling me to buy a new one?