By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which version of the force unleashed are you going to get?

As the title says, which version of Force unleashed are you going to get?  Is there any other version other then the one you're going to get that interests you?  And some ideas on what you think the sales of each version will be.

Mine:

The Wii version.  The 360/PS3 versions.  Personally I think the biggest sales will be on the 360, then Wii, PS3, PSP, PS2/DS, and probably 1 to 2 million together the first week.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Wii version

if i decide to get it, it will be for the 360

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

For a game mostly focused on great physics, it would be stupid not to benefit what the ''highly-powered'' consoles can offer in terms of it. Not dissing the other versions, but it won't feel satisfying to see the same scripted animation all the time when you perform a certain move, well, if that's the case I mean.

With that said, I'll probably buy it on the Xbox 360 just because of the achievements. I'm a completionist, so yeah...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

wii

Around the Network

I've only got a Wii at the moment so It will obviousely be the Wii version. If I get a 360 or PS3 before the game comes out, then I'd have to look into it more and depending on the controles with the Wii, it may still be the Wii Version.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

Wii Version.

@Shmup
It's a full on action game, it's got a lot of new tech going into it but at the heart of it it's all about the action. The only thing I'm worried about is difficulty and if it's going to be hard, cause if you're an over powered force user then how can anything really kill you.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

if i do get it, it will be for my ps3

The best one.