By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Details about Soul Calibur Legends, 1:1 Movement included.

http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=167127

Around the Network

nice article george :D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

It doesn't say EXACTLY 1:1..."By swinging the Wii Remote as players please, in-game characters will perform the exact sword actions that players are thinking of," is basically what they should say to market the game well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

lets hope Soul caliber Legends has a duel mode of some sort.
SC 4 is not coming to the Wii, a duel mode for legends might make up for it.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

1:1 eh? ok... we'll see.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
Neos said:
nice article george :D
Thanks Tommy

lol pretty interesting. i hope they really do the 1:1 thingy

Im I the only one who sees this game kind of sucking. It doesnt seem like it would be alot of fun.

No you're not the only one...I don't really care about this game. But who knows? You never know til you play it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

CameronHall1 said:
Im I the only one who sees this game kind of sucking. It doesnt seem like it would be alot of fun.

No, you're not alone. I really liked Soul Calibur and its sequel, but this one doesn't sound that cool. I must wait and see