By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *WIN* a Retro Studio Signed copy of metroid 3

Yea I know it's the same post with a different title, but I thought it might stir some interest this way.

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=12201

Watch gamers complete a 72-hour speed-run marathon of the Metroid series, all for a good cause!

Anyone that donates gets a chance to win a copy of Metroid Prime 3 SIGNED BY The current RETRO STUDIO employees

Right below this very text, you should be able to see gamers playing through the Metroid series of titles, raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital which helps some very sick kids. The marathon is being streamed live via webcam and gives viewers a look at the games being played and a view of the action going on in the room. There's also prizes for viewers the world over, which are being given out regularly during the 72 hour period.

The full list of games being played, in the order they will be playing them in: Metroid, Metroid Zero mission, Metroid II: Return of Samus, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime 3, Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion.

Do click on to thespeedgamers.blogspot.com where you can find out more info, and donate towards this very worthwhile cause.

I donated $10, It's only £5 after all and it's a good cause.

-mod edit- Fixed -Sqrl

Around the Network

whats up with your post lol

I'm seeing double!!... I need sleep >_>

If this was Metroid 3 I would have been all over it.

Not sure about Prime 3 though.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Wow. I would want my own copy

Around the Network

They made their target of $5000 and they still have 12 hours to go.

$1 will get you an entry to win the game!!