By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - KORE for Wii - Trailer and Gameplay video.

Eh, I'm not sure what to think about this game.  At some moments it seems really quite good.  However a lot of times it looks like it has the awkward control and design of a licensed movie game (or something of the sort).  I like the environments, but really dislike the character designs.  There is also something very jarring about the main character's animations.  It seems to be skirting the line between good and mediocre, but I'll just wait and see how it turns out.

Around the Network

I don't know about the game but the music is good. Reminds me of that of Banjo-Kazooie.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

naznatips said:

Oh man, that looks great. It's like R&C combined with Psychonauts. I think I'm in love.

My exact thoughts naznatips!  That and a little music from Banjo-Kazooie sprinkled in their for good measure... hopefully it turns out to be a solid platformer as the Wii is sorely lacking in quality platformers and FPS's... 2 genres that it's basically tailor-made for!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Wow color me impressed. I need to see a little more but man this has me about sold haha. Good to see some creative games everynow and then.

i dont like it. Mushroom men is going to shit on this

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

I like the art style, and I'll be eager to hear more, but so far the videos don't show anything to raise it above a run of the mill platformer.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Like the art style but I need to wait for more gameplay videos to think about getting it.