By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you buying Wii sports resort and Wii music ?

Like who wouldn't ?Those are the games nintendo wants us to play :) I am sure they will sell millions of copies all wii owners must give up and buy it you can't resist the tentation after all this is what Nintendo is giving us instead of Mario or Zelda.Nintendo wants us to love the the wii series we should surrender to their will and get those games :).But  make sure you  keep some cash for wii park that one will be awesome too.

Around the Network

Wii Sports Resort-YEs
Wii Music-Probably Not

I might get Wii Sports II, just for the novel of the enhanced motion controller.

Wii Music is going to have to do something to impress me to be worth a purchase.

Well, ill probably get Wii sports resort, mostly because of the wii motion plus....wii music, naaaa. Ill take GH World Tour =)

Wii music would be perfect for disney world(since disney love the wii,though wonder why they have a ps2 on the lobby of the hotel?)so kids and moms could play the game.

Around the Network

I'll think about Wii Sports Resort if the motion control is intricate and there are some good sports included, such as Badminton or Curling (the latter would be amazing!).

prediction: >90% will say yes to resort, no to music

just like core games u can get good casual games(order up) and bad casual games (ubisoftz)

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I'm actually looking forward to Wii Music.

im getting music
sports depends need more info on it to buy it

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

both maybe!