By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The original Resident Evil 4 (Cancelled)

theprof00 said:
Im sorry this was horrible, it was a poor attempt.
it's not bad in the im 24 and i've seen all this before, it's bad in the:
it's 2008 and even the oldest person alive has seen this before, before the next oldest person alive was even born.

If you are trying to lie about your age I suggest you use the same lie in the profile than in your post, it will make you look like less of an idiot.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

Around the Network

Wait... so I'm not the only person who feels like RE4 was one of the best TPS and one of the worst RE- or survival horror- games?

Oh, wow, I feel better.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Malachi said:
theprof00 said:
Im sorry this was horrible, it was a poor attempt.
it's not bad in the im 24 and i've seen all this before, it's bad in the:
it's 2008 and even the oldest person alive has seen this before, before the next oldest person alive was even born.

If you are trying to lie about your age I suggest you use the same lie in the profile than in your post, it will make you look like less of an idiot.

The profiles are often wrong because of glitches.. there's like twenty threads on it.

I'm 26... Oct 8, 1981.

I am a big fan of Resident Evil series, i loved every game but i'm very happy that series has evolved with Resident Evil 4, they had to look for something else than this same slow paced,exploration that we have saw in the series before.

I mean Resident Evil 0 was great but playing it i felt a bit tired of doing this same things like in other games (i wasn't scared anymore as well) . Resident Evil 4 have changed the franchise, refreshed it and made it different and this little revolution proved to be a good decision making RE4 one of the best games i've ever played.

After a while capcom might come back to the old ideas but at the moment i'm happy with the direction they took. And i hope RE5 comes to Wii.

sc94597 said:
Griffin said:
If this was running on the GC then did RE4 not look this good on either the GC or the wii. And this looks much better then what i have seen of FF4 on the wii too.

It is running on a GC developement kit which I beleive is more powerful than the actual gamecube. 

I'm almost sure that this is not true. It was, in fact, GC in-game, as said by Capcom at the time. The game looks A LOT better than the RE4 because of the shy enviroinments and less enemies, for an example.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network
steven787 said:
Wait... so I'm not the only person who feels like RE4 was one of the best TPS and one of the worst RE- or survival horror- games?

Oh, wow, I feel better.

I don't understand why RE4 was such a bad game in the RE series?

DMeisterJ said:
steven787 said:

Oh, wow, I feel better.

I don't understand why RE4 was such a bad game in the RE series?

It's not survival horror.  It's a really good TPS.

Thank god they changed direction and actually made a good game.

Also, look up RE 1.5

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

surprising use of quick time events for melee fights. game could be kind of kewl with precision wii flash light controls and faster steering.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

As a huge fan of the early Resident Evils, I just have to say, thank god they didn't make that game. Tank controls and pre-rendered backgrounds still after 10 years would have been the lamest thing they could have done, and really would have pushed the series into the dirt. Resident Evil needed evolution and RE4 was just that. This demo is a really pretty PSOne game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.