By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo sponsors Nascar

@Xyrax

That is a really really nice picture... ;)

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

I'll allow it

Dang... Never thought i'd see Nintendo and advertising in the same sentence! 

Now lets hope they get into advertising for the champions league in Europe! That's where they can earn a lot of peoples interest!

THE NETHERLANDS

in reference to nintendo cars, I wonder whether this Le Mans car will also appear on Forza 2:

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

thetonestarr said:
stof said:
This makes me sad. Not because I don't see the point of turning left for a couple hours in gas guzzling cars, but because the Republican party and the Canadian Conservative party have also sponsored Nascar. I don't like the thought of Nintendo being in that group.

Do you have ANY clue what you're even talking about? Pepsi sponsors NASCAR. Coke sponsors NASCAR. EA Sports, Red Bull, Gatorade, Budweiser, Hooters, and many others sponsor NASCAR too.

Get a clue. 

I've got several clues. But I also have a sense of humor. You should try it some time. :p

@OriGin - Go to the picture this thread. I've revealed myself many times there. And yes, someone did say that I looked just like my avatar... Probably because of my large nose.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

aslong the winner say

wiiii i won

its ok with me

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.