By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo excited about Mad World

Great, to nintendo to actually like this game (and support it) its a good way to call other developers so they can work in similar projects 4 the wii.

Im excited about this game too, but still need to see more about it.

Around the Network

awesome response, cant wait for the game

hope they fix the Madworld problem in the UK so they can enjoy it too... and I'm really excited for it also...

They should have showcased it in their E3 presentation, you know to add a bit of variety. But CoD5 was at least a correct move, though not as good as it would have been MadWorld, since it's exclusive.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

@ trestres

showing of Madworlf in their presentation would have been a terrible idea considering the whole thing

nintendo went to E3 hoping to grab the headlines with titles aimed at mass market eg. wii music and animal crossing (though the second one is more of a bridge title)

can u imagine the headlines if madworld was included?

nintendo betray mass market. nintendo has turned their backs on their casual fans who got them into the leading position they are in by supporting a bloodthirsty game that will ruin our children.

they should have released thing after release saying this type of thing but also taking about conduit, dead rising and deadly creatures ect.

sorry for such a long post

PS who thinks this steve guy should replace cammie? or at least be a core equivilent

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Hmm, they showed CoD5, where soldiers were burning each other alive with flamethrowers. How's that family friendly?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
Hmm, they showed CoD5, where soldiers were burning each other alive with flamethrowers. How's that family friendly?

The "kiddy" sterotype is going to be around forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

@ trestres notice the video was mostly of those people sitting around laughing and using a zapper than much gameplay. plus cod5 hasnt got much media hate wheras madworld has tonnes

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

People say Nintendo consoles are kiddy but Nintendo never did any kind of censorhip to prevent violent games or anything. If a Nintendo console hasn't seen GTA, it's just because Take 2 didn't put it on it.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Sony was excited about Lair also...

j/k.

But seriously, that's cool for Nintendo. I'm not excited about the game, since it looks to be ultra-violent, which turned me off from buying NMH, but I guess if you like that stuff, this game will be awesome for you.

^_^