By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I the only one who saw the Japanese 360 sales for last week?

Nobody is commenting on this!!!  Am I the only one who has looked at the updated sales?  I know it will be short lived because it only has to do with Tales from Vesperia, but it's still a good sign that the 360 is not a lost cause in Japan if you give them the games they want. 

I apologize if there's already a thread about this.  I checked the Sony forums, and there's nothing.  And no matter how well the 360 does, PS3 fanboys always swear the PS3 is outselling the 360.  The VGChartz numbers or NPD numbers are sometimes all in the 360's favor (Yes, even this year) and Sony fanboys STILL claim that the PS3 is the highest seller.  Common sense should tell you that if the PS3 was outselling the 360 as much as the fanboys claim, it would have caught up by now.  And I know they're all riding high on the MGS4 boost from July, but I am thinking that will not be the case next month. 

My point is, 360 significantly outsold the PS3 in Japan last week and nobody has said boo about it yet.

Around the Network

The hell are you talking about, we talked about it in the Japan sales thread. Like it should be, and in the Famitsu news story. And someone already made a thread solely about it.

and why the hell is this in Sony?

Yes we have and the PS3 has outsold the 360 basically all year

There is already a thread like this on the main page

you should have checked the whole VGC forum, not just the Sony one

Time to Work !

Domicinator, what have you done! You dare to enter the Sony forums spreading rumours of some sort of defeat!

Back to the wilds fool! Back!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I seriously meant to post this in the MS section. Sorry guys.

There were things said about it. Stop whining.

Locked.