By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X Play Previews No More Heroes

Um...I think you've got Morgan confused with Olivia Munn and Kristin Holt.

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
xstonexcold316x said:
(you think morgan webb is a horrible commentator? dude shes awesome)

Yeah she definitely comes off as someone who knows something about games and isn't just there because they think more nerdy guys will watch the show if they had a pretty girl...

Sarcasm ends here.

And of course her comments are very pertinent... /sarcasm

Anyways, the game seems to gain popularity... Even though the lines are cheezy... Is it true that it was made like this on purpose? 

lolita said:
ckmlb said:
xstonexcold316x said:

Yeah she definitely comes off as someone who knows something about games and isn't just there because they think more nerdy guys will watch the show if they had a pretty girl...

Sarcasm ends here.

Anyways, the game seems to gain popularity... Even though the lines are cheezy... Is it true that it was made like this on purpose?

Yes, the game takes itself about as seriously as Kill Bill (truthfully less so).  Don't worry, they aren't trying to make a deep and engaging story with lots of drama and plot twists.  It's funny, fun, weird, and crazy.  That's what they were going for and it looks like it's been achieved.

Fuzzmosis said:
For the record, Morgan does play games, but undoubtedly, she's a host because she's also mildly attractive.

The fact that she plays games doesn't make X-Play, or any other show on G4 for that matter, worth watching. The video was actually more enjoyable when muted. I mean Morgan isn't even hot.

She looks like a corpse... 

Around the Network

sweeeeet *brain melts*

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Shrug, she somehow made Maxim, and since I like tall chicks, I'd hit her. Of course, in life I never will, but if presented the opportunity... shrug. Also, the fact that she's born Canadian and I'm extremely ethnocentric.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

lolita said:
ckmlb said:
xstonexcold316x said:

Sarcasm ends here.

It definitely comes off as that. They are going for the zany humor. I mean Travis Touchdown? Destroyman? Lightsabers off Ebay?

It's definitely going for the weird/violent/funny/artsy feel.

Also why did this thread degenerate into a debate whether or not Morgan or whatever her name is is hot or not. The game is smokin' hot that's all I need to know :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

That's it...the most anticipated 3rd party title for the Wii!

MORE VIDS MORE VIDSSS

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
That's it...the most anticipated 3rd party title for the Wii!

MORE VIDS MORE VIDSSS

This is tied with NiGHTS for me.  NiGHTS may even have a slight advantage.  I am a complete hopeless NiGHTS fanboy.