By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MK sells 3 times more than GTA IV in Others this week

Most people who wanted GTA4 already purchased it. As more "non-informed gamer-to-be"s jump on the wii train, they're advised on which games to purchase along with their new console. MK is usually one of them. Just ask my mum, she was advised to buy MK wii and SSBB for my little brother along with the wii!
Those who buy PS360s usually don't need any advice!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Considering wii has like 2 or 3 hardcore games woth buying in the last 6 months...no wonder mario kart is raping all the sales.

A lot more "hardcore" AA and AAA gaming choices on the ps360 than wii ya know...choice dilutes sales of games as you all know.

TWRoO said:
DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:
Mario Kart Wii will be the biggest seller this gen (consoles).

Just like Mario Kart DS, it will pass the 10 million mark.

GTA IV already passed the 10 million mark.

GTAIV looks to me on track to end 2008 about 11.5 - 11.7 million.

Mario Kart Wii looks on track to pass 10 million by the end of the year.... that 1.5 million will not take long to catch up with.

11.5 or 11.7 could be low-balling it.  If it sells at the same rate right now through the end of the year that would make sense, but Christmas rises could mean a higher end of the year total.

Wii Fit will outsell MKWii in the long run...

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I wouldn't think of locking this thread until I read your second line. This is trolling whether you intended it or not.

Sorry, but it's a lock.