By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360's sold out in Japan? (pics)

thnx to smbu and evangelion, at least at smbu area back in stock. so arcade & pro are the one that selling fast.

Around the Network

If either Final or smbu get a chance - Ask clerks as to how it's selling :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

next week will be interesting, because hopefully xbox already restocked, and TGS 08.

Just a quick update, but I went to the stores a little while ago, Tuesday evening JP time, (I just stopped in real fast to check and see if any games I wanted were on sale) and they were all out of Arcade 360's. 60gb and Elites were plentiful, just the Arcade was out at both of them.. Hopefully that means some decent sales over the weekend.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

ok any update or prediction for next week ?

Around the Network

Any new news about the 360 stock in Japan?

so seems 360 now steady at 6K - 9K, weekly.

any update ?

I went to the store two days ago, and all models were in stock.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

ok thnx evangelion, so with all models in stock, hopefully they have moer than enough stock for upcoming LR.