By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your religion?

Million said:

Chrisitian , do all budhists talk like you ?

@Auron you think that religion is the opposite of free thought ?

Yes, yes it is.

OT: Jedi

Around the Network

Just read the belief in God thread....

No religion here, but if I had to chose one I'd probably lean toward shinto-style beliefs because of my reverence for nature.

Catholic.

Scientology.

No, I'm not kidding.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network
appolose said:
Scientology.

No, I'm not kidding.

That's funny, your sig says Christian.

His sig at time of my post...

"

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AiG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30). 

TOTAL SCORE: 195         PERCENTAGE: 100%     RANK: Ideologically Ascended

"

i am not really religious dont get the time to pray and stuff, but i am muslim

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
superchunk said:
appolose said:
Scientology.

No, I'm not kidding.

That's funny, your sig says Christian.

His sig at time of my post...

"

Scientologist (+50).  Arminian(+20). AiG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30). 

TOTAL SCORE: 195         PERCENTAGE: 100%     RANK: Ideologically Ascended

"

Uh, no it doesn't.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
mrduckbear said:

i'm a buddhist.

though i heard christianity is popular in america/canada....i don't know why jesus is such a big thing in everyone's ass but it just is.

Roman Catholic

to answer your question, that's because we kicked ass during the middle/dark ages with our warrior popes and were crazy enough to spread our religion through any means necessary.  (the spanish expeditons come to mind)

Protestant.