By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 has a problem with its fans and its killing the console!

Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
For making joke threads, I'd rank you slightly above DMeisterJ. Still pretty poor. Looks like you should pay a visit to Dr. Roland.

He's being totally serious.  His ps3 has broken twice, and he has traded in all his games.

I'm filled with pity while simultaneously laughing my ass off.

Im filled with self pity and luckily that joyous thought of dousing the PS3 with petrol and putting the flaming video on youtube was only briefly in my head.

:'( God Sony hates me.

i always thought that you hated sony.... i think it just karma being a bitch.

anyway i got mine since december 29 2007 and is strong.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

a broken overheating POS PS3, and this is the 2nd time out of warranty.

So this means that you have had two fail on you?

If that's the case, you are either the most unlucky PS3 owner in the world, or it's your environment. I would say change where you keep it, or what you do around it (are you a heavy smoker?), or just get rid of it and never talk about the PS3 again.

Being how half your posts are bashing posts (and I hate negativity), I would opt for the latter.

If this is the second time your fan has gone out, I would contact Sony again and tell them that their first repair didn't work. Two fans in
If they refuse, then I say work that thing hard without the fan, have it burn up the cell, and THEN send it in to Sony for repairs. They'll have to replace the whole unit, not just the fan, and then maybe you can get one that isn't a lemon.

stop putting 360 games into the ps3's blu-ray drive.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Locked.

Pure flamebait.

To Each Man, Responsibility