By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - eBay Watch: Nintendo Wii Box and Receipt Sells for $327.22

That’s right, someone actually paid $327.22 for a Wii box and receipt on eBay. You’d think buyers would learn by now, months after its release. Auction page. "This auction is for a Nintendo Wii console sports box and the origional receipt. The box is empty. This auction does not include the actual game system or any games. This box is ideal for display purposes"

Around the Network

That is funny.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

*sorry double post*

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wow! Yeah...I see things on eBay all the time that are just dumb...like so many sellers listing a new Wii at like 300 bucks, saying it comes with "5 games", even though it's just Wii Sports. I wonder if the seller planned on that happening...I need to get me a box to sell!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said: Wow! Yeah...I see things on eBay all the time that are just dumb...like so many sellers listing a new Wii at like 300 bucks, saying it comes with "5 games", even though it's just Wii Sports. I wonder if the seller planned on that happening...I need to get me a box to sell!
Yeah I see that a lot too. But at least they are selling the actual system. This asshole is just robbing people. Maybe I should create a new ebay name and try it with the new wii i just bought.

Around the Network

i might try and do this with my wii box too....

Noendz you sly fother mucker. You should done something like that from the start, instead of making us go through hell with those threads.

diamuerto said: Noendz you sly fother mucker. You should done something like that from the start, instead of making us go through hell with those threads.
lol it was one thread...its not like i forced you to do anything, so chill but i will take that "sly fother mucker" comment as an attempted compliment....