By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a dreamcast?

I believe this thread hasn't been made before. This system isn't eminent, but I want to see who actually owns one...

I don't have one, but want one...

Around the Network

Have one... and if you don't... they go fairly cheap on ebay... sega saturns.... those are another story..

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I own one, and boy do I remember Soul Calibur...

Had one for a few weeks--until it got stolen

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I have one. It was my favorite console last generation.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I've got one. I bought one when they came out, then sold it later on. About a year ago I was talking about it on another forum and an online mate of mine mentioned that he had one I could have for free if I paid the postage, so now I have another one. Great system IMO, although I don't use it much anymore.

Own one.. and I still play MvsC 2 and Street Fighter 3 Third Strike on it regular..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i had a sega saturn and it was one of the best systems ive ever played. never got around to the dreamcast for the playstation had bug free games/accessories :p

Of course I have dreamcast

here's my game collection:

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Yes, I have one, with some of the best Shoot 'Em Up games: Ikaruga, Giga Wing 2 and Mars Matrix. Also, Sonic Adventure marked my childhood forever. It was THE game!

By the way, Power Stone was probably the best free-roaming fighting game before Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!