By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X-Box 360 HD-DVD player. Greatest deal in the world right now?

"Supports existing HD DVD movie discs (more than 500 titles currently available worldwide) - many of which are combo discs that also include the DVD versions of the film.

Note: Studios have announced that no new titles will be released on the HD DVD or the HD DVD Combo format."

How great is that?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360hddvdplayer/

Around the Network

If you click the buy now link, and go to any of the sellers, the item is unavailable.

Want me to find an old link to a PS1 for $200, and then claim how shitting of a deal it is?

Can someone lock this thread please?

This is an obvious troll thread.

TheRealMafoo said:
If you click the buy now link, and go to any of the sellers, the item is unavailable.

Want me to find an old link to a PS1 for $200, and then claim how shitting of a deal it is?

You dont think this is a great deal? You must be spoiled or somthing my friend.

Ragestash said:
TheRealMafoo said:

You dont think this is a great deal? You must be spoiled or somthing my friend.

So you are going for a thread lock and a ban? Please, continue.

Around the Network

Well, if 360 fans have to worship everything that MS does, and can't stand to have some news that isn't totally positive come their way, then yes please lock the thread...

dallas said:
Well, if 360 fans have to worship everything that MS does, and can't stand to have some news that isn't totally positive come their way, then yes please lock the thread...

News? More like olds.

badgenome said:
dallas said:

News? More like olds.

This news is over 6 months old we all know MS abandoned the HD DVD format and Blu-Ray won the format war.

lol, account deleted :)