By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Soriku should organize a 10k celebration thread party with his unlimited supply of $VG.

Perhaps there could be virtual pie.

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot
Around the Network

Leo-j would have smoked this dude.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Argh!

What's up with all the necro-posting?

rebump of this topic? Has that time already come again? time is flying.

this thread will never die

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

this thread wasn't locked, why?

Soriku said:
coolestguyever said:
this thread wasn't locked, why?

Because it causes no harm. It's not news. Plus it was my first post :P

And here SSJ12 was bragging just last week about you being reformed and making more meaningful posts these days...

Way to prove him wrong Soriku!

I now love to read it.
Just love to.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Bumped for insane awesomeness.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

hi...