By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most alcohol you'v drank at one time.

Ahh lets see.

Experiences with drinking far too much;

1. Mates 18th, demolished a lot of bourbon a lot of beer and quite a bit of bourbon mixed with beer. Now I hate bourbon.

2. The so called 'flat crawl', drinking at four different flats - I remember the first two and also the police coming at the third flat. Was found coma'd in a bush and helped home. About a dozen 440ml cans of beer and half a goon (two bottles) of wine. Probably the most I have ever drunk.

3. Blacklight party. Drank about a quarter of a bottle of vodka which I was mixing with orange juice. Then decided to fill a drink bottle with 50/50 orange juice and vodka. 3/4 of a bottle of vodka in one night - well drunk.

Lesson learnt - drink less because chundering is not pleasant and hangovers suck.

Also does gin mix with lime? I've got a bottle of lime cordial and a bottle of gin and I'm wondering whether it'd taste good.

Around the Network

Dont remember....thats how you know it was too much!
It was new years and shot after shot after shot....keep doing that for a while.

My head and body were fucked up for 2 days! thats how bad it was.

Nothing, unless you count the alcohol in Nyquil.

I have never had any alcoholic beverages, and hopefully never will.

Seems like everyone in the world is a alcoholic...

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

A beer glass full of scotch for St. Patrick's day.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

NintendoTogepi said:

Nothing, unless you count the alcohol in Nyquil.

I have never had any alcoholic beverages, and hopefully never will.

Seems like everyone in the world is a alcoholic...

Not everyone in the world is alcoholic - a lot of people may have gotten drunk or may actively get drunk but alcoholism is a medical condition. If everyone who spends time getting drunk is alcoholic then our student population is pretty much fucked.

Around the Network

Last saturday I had...

2 grms Coke
2 grms MDMA
1 grm Ket
1 750cl bottle Southern Comfort
3 Litres cheapo red box wine
14 275cl bottles of Becks
1\4 of nasty block
12 balloons of Nos

I was royally fucked.

1.5 litres of Vodka, 2 bottles of wine, 750ml each, one Cabernet Sauvignon and the other Merlot. All consumed within 4 hours. Blacked out. A couple hours later I "woke up" in a local bar and was drinking a mixed drink, Seven & Seven I believe. Finished that and had a Kir Royal and then a Cosmopolitan. The bartender cut me off so I decided to leave and my new best friend (skanky/slutty girl) decided to come with me. Blacked out. Woke up in a crack house and was drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon while listening to two crackheads get their freak on in the next room. Passed out for about an hour. Woke up with the half finished PBR in my hand. Asked the girl sitting next to me what block we were on (I was surprised to find out I was pretty close to my house). Asked the girl next to me if she was a working girl and she replied in the affirmative. Told her if she could get some powder I'd share it with her and pay her for getting it. One hour later I was looking at two grams chopped into some big fat rails which soon disappeared. Over to liquor store for a bottle of Jaeger and two bottles of Cabernet. Consumed one bottle of wine by myself and drank half of the other. Did a few shots of Jaeger. A woman came in selling red balloons. I thought what the hell (I wasn't really thinking then) and asked for one. Typical Mexican Brown Tar. She suggested we go to the bathroom and smoke it. After that she wanted to take a shower and wanted me to stay in the bathroom and watch her (well, she wanted me to watch her stuff, I guess she figured I was the most trustworthy person there). After that she broke out some more of the tar and then we went over to the liquor store and I got a bottle of Irish Mist and Kahlua & Cream. Drank those. Crack house was starting to fill up with tweekers and pimps so I decided to leave. Went home and had a big glass of water and a couple sticks. Went to bed. Total time elapsed = 16 hours. You just gotta take it one day at a time.

I'm pretty sure that's the most. At least that's the most I can remember.

Locked.

Wrong Forum.

To Each Man, Responsibility