By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I was just robbed

My family doesn't lock the windows since we live on the top floor in a duplex.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

^Doors were locked and everything. The cops said that it was very unusual for a robbery to be reported at our apartment complex because its usually just noise complaints from parties. It's all college students.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I hope the police catch them!

bad luck man, i hope they catch the culprates

I need to move to Greensboro, the Cops in orlando just fill out a report and say "give that to your insurance company".

When they find a bunch of stuff when they arrest somebody on an unrelated charge the stuff almost always ends up at auction.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

you should consider getting a dog......and a shotgun.

edit: or a dog with a shotgun attached on his head.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
steven787 said:
I need to move to Greensboro, the Cops in orlando just fill out a report and say "give that to your insurance company".

When they find a bunch of stuff when they arrest somebody on an unrelated charge the stuff almost always ends up at auction.

That is what I was expecting but when the CSI fingerpring chick came in I was like ok cool.  They also gave us a detectives number to get intouch with.

@Kasillas Yea I would have a dog if they would let us.  I don't know about the dog with a shotgun on its head, I will have to look into that.  I kind of want one.

quarashi said:
steven787 said:

That is what I was expecting but when the CSI fingerpring chick came in I was like ok cool.  They also gave us a detectives number to get intouch with.

@Kasillas Yea I would have a dog if they would let us.  I don't know about the dog with a shotgun on its head, I will have to look into that.  I kind of want one.

It's good they didn't take your computers at least.  At least that much is safe.

alot of dogs are equipped with red rockets....you might want to look into that aswell., lol.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

^Psssh, like I have never seen the first season of South Park. I really don't know whats funnier about that, picturing you actually doing that or wait yea just that.