By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Games that should use Wii Motion Plus?

I think boom blox 2(if there is one) would be a perfect fit. What do you think is a game that should use Wii Motion Plus?

Around the Network

Cricket 2008

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Maybe a golf game, as the one in wii sports is terrible, especially for putting.

Generally, I think 1:1 is that important, as it will never be the same without full force feedback...

Boom Blox.

fuegonian said:
Cricket 2008

ohhh man i TOTALLY second that

Around the Network

Most sports games, most puzzle games, most action games (especially ones with swords).

Off the top of my mind, those would be the genres which would benefit the most.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Force Unleashed
Clone Wars
Red Steel 2 (it is)
etc...

To Each Man, Responsibility

I think every new game should probably take advantage of the Wii MotionPlus even if the game does allow for regular Wiimote controlls; even if you're only doing a shake or a waggle the Wii MotionPlus should increase the accuracy and improve the users experience. Games that should use it at the expense of standard Wiimote controls are games which heavily use motion controlls, or have those controlls mimick real life movements.

NJ5 said:

Most sports games, most puzzle games, most action games (especially ones with swords).

Off the top of my mind, those would be the genres which would benefit the most.

I seriously hope not.

Any game which requires the player to do a lot of any one thing in a single sitting should not have that one thing's functions mapped to waggle.

Untouch said:
Boom Blox.

The post in your signature is hillarious

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down