By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bungie may work on other consoles, leaving Microsoft gives company "new energy"

Kyros said:
I'd rather see them work on the lead console, the Wii,

Great idea for a console that is famous for its awesome graphics

LOL. Fixed.

Around the Network

does dis mean Halo for PS3? lol jk i would probably buy it but im not desperate for Halo for PS3.

Halo=whatever. Keep it on the Box.

Kyros said:

Great idea for a company that is famous for its awesome graphics

really? i'm pretty sure they are famous for Halo and Halo alone.. when someone says Bungie, do you really think "Awesome graphics", i certainly don't

Kyros said:

Great idea for a company that is famous for its awesome graphics

Awesome graphics? Sorry but when I think awesome graphics I don't think halo.

Around the Network
puertoecuanama said:
does dis mean Halo for PS3? lol jk i would probably buy it but im not desperate for Halo for PS3.

There will be no PS3 game with the title "Halo" in it.

as for me i never liked one of their games but they may impress me

i dont think bungie will be making games anytime soon for the ps3 , maybe in 2010 .. even though there independent they realy arent that free from microsoft yet.

Sorry but when I think awesome graphics I don't think halo.

Halo1 was the most beautiful title around. They had a very long development time but even when it came out it was one of the most beautiful games available.

Kyros said:
Sorry but when I think awesome graphics I don't think halo.

Halo1 was the most beautiful title around. They had a very long development time but even when it came out it was one of the most beautiful games available.

I'm more/equally impressed with FFX, Metal Gear Solid 2, Star Wars Rogue Squadron II, and Silent hill 2 in terms of console games. Those were released the same year as halo. I do agree though halo is up there too. If you count PC games aswell then I don't know. Right now though halo 3 isn't really known for its graphics.