By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game has consumed the highest % of your life?

Everquest.

I had just under 300 days played on my main character, and that doesn't even count my alts.

I wasted waaaay too much of my life playing that game, lol.

Around the Network

PSO - Best video game experience.
Maple Story - 90 hours straight one time. fell asleep at the keyboard a few times.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Oblivion on PC.

Halazar said:
Everquest.

I had just under 300 days played on my main character, and that doesn't even count my alts.

Thats nothing, I probably have 800-900 days on all my characters combined in FFXI. Although a lot of that was AFK (probably 40% or so), so theres no way to really tell.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Pokemon and World of warcraft. Just stop playing WoW 6 months ago since I was having serious addiction and need to set time aside to pursue my other hobbies.

Around the Network

Counter-Strike.

Gobias said:
Halazar said:
Everquest.

Thats nothing, I probably have 800-900 days on all my characters combined in FFXI. Although a lot of that was AFK (probably 40% or so), so theres no way to really tell.

Wow Gobias...Thats a really, really, really long time...

I suddenly dont feel so bad about my addictions...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Diablo 2 without a doubt. Hundreds if not THOUSANDS of hours played.

Scratch that.  My own game. :P  Hours: 11662 That's just my admin. :)  My other characters have about 3k hours between them. :)

fuegonian said:
Gobias said:
Halazar said:
Everquest.

Wow Gobias...Thats a really, really, really long time...

I suddenly dont feel so bad about my addictions...

Indeed it is, I know people who have exceeded 2000 days (over 5 years) of actual playtime.

I don't regret any of it though, I love that game to death.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Probably Diablo2, with Guild Wars not to far behind.