By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why I love Capcom: MM9 to feature optional 8-bit-esque glitches

Interesting idea. I hope it pays off for them

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

Interesting. I have to wonder how this came up in a meeting. Something like "How cool would it be if we made it with bugs?"

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

twesterm said:
It's not often you see things so absolutely stupid yet so incredibly awesome at the same time.

This.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Kasz216 said:
twesterm said:
It's not often you see things so absolutely stupid yet so incredibly awesome at the same time.

best way to put it.

Well said.

In related news, MM9 is fast becoming my most anticipated upcoming Wii title.

I don't know whats better, this or the box art...

I know they are going to sell it on a shirt but I really hope they sell the boxes.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Alright. hands up who will only be playing the game with Glitches turned on?

*raises hand*

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

*raises hand as well*

I mean, only newcomers won't play it turned on!

I only hope that if you do turn off the option, some other glitches won't just pop-up out of nowhere though...!

Also, just saying, they better have the 3-bullet on-screen limit in the game!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

*raises hand as well*

I mean, only newcomers won't play it turned on!

I only hope that if you do turn off the option, some other glitches won't just pop-up out of nowhere though...! Also, they better have the 3-shot on-screen limit in there!

Nah, I'll probably turn it on to try it and show it to friends... then I will turn it off.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.