By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Name a Nintendo character and rate the one above you.

Read the title. It can be anyone, even say Talon the Ranch owner from Ocarina of Time.

Kamek the evil Magikoopa.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

4/10--I've always found him to be very dull, especially since he only has one attack most of the time (that spell where he shoots shapes at you).

Mother Brain.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

2/10 I hate that bitch she Killed my Metroid Jimmy!

Zelda

7/10 - Must be rescued.... Though she can at least fight back. Sort of fun to play in Smash Bros.

The Zelda chicken?

IllegalPaladin said:

7/10 - Cool the he's a hero.... but he needs to talk. Also, he needs to get the guts to kill those damn faries.. HEY!!!!!!!

The Zelda chicken?

Zelda is a girl.

Around the Network
Leetgeek said:
IllegalPaladin said:

7/10 - Cool the he's a hero.... but he needs to talk. Also, he needs to get the guts to kill those damn faries.. HEY!!!!!!!

The Zelda chicken?

Zelda is a girl.

fixed. I get the two mixed up. That's how often I play those games.

5/10 for Zelda

Kholdstare(wont say which game)

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

8/10--Those assholes earn my respect for their gang mentality. When one is under duress, you can be DAMN sure the whole crew is there to bust ya up.

Luigi

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

7/10-- deserves another game form him and needs a better image than the one in brawl

Little Mac

8/10 - Punching out guys 5 times as big as you? Awesome

Piston Honda