By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 Football Games Running Better Than On PS3

When they hit the stores they will be the same ,last year EA offerings were exactly the same on PS3 and in X360 so I dont see why they cant do ir right now .Maybe the PS3 development is trailing a bit behind .

In any case 1Up doesnt have any credibility ,I have forgot the number of times their rumours dont led anywhere .

Around the Network

Oh, it's American Football...well that doesn't matter then to Europeans. I though you meant Football games in the European sense i.e. Soccer. PES7 etc.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

I'd imagine that the PS3 ports can run faster and could often achieve 60 fps. But if the game loses frames on a consistent basis, it's better to lock the game at 30 fps instead of having the images refresh between the two.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

its not the developers fault its SONYS. SONY should have third party developers on its tools instead of focusing om their first party

Not Sonys fault Ea are mediocre developers.

best solution don't buy their pathetic products, but it wont help much since millions will buy it no matter how bad it it just because of the name.

Around the Network

Probably because this is the first year dealing with cell architecture whereas the 360 architecture is much more last gen like and therefore has a smaller learning curve. '09 iterations will be much more similar as EA would have another year of build on Cell. Either way I'm buying Madden 08 Wii. 60fps, better controls, and could care less if I can or cannot see the faces of fans in stadiums.

well acually it is SONYS fault because they should help explain the tools of PS3 to the developers and let third party developers use the same tools as the first party developers like microsoft

superchunk said:
Probably because this is the first year dealing with cell architecture whereas the 360 architecture is much more last gen like and therefore has a smaller learning curve. '09 iterations will be much more similar as EA would have another year of build on Cell. Either way I'm buying Madden 08 Wii. 60fps, better controls, and could care less if I can or cannot see the faces of fans in stadiums.

Or every single drop of sweat on the players forhead, with their highly advanced perspiration physics engine. Every single droplet of sweat is guaranteed to be different from the last.

DonWii said:
superchunk said:

Or every single drop of sweat on the players forhead, with their highly advanced perspiration physics engine. Every single droplet of sweat is guaranteed to be different from the last.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic? I get in graphics and other game style arguements with my teenage bothers. They actually think Excite Truck would have been better if the names on the trucks were GMC or HUMMER vs. the made up stuff Nintendo used. Idiots. Granted they come to my house a lot to play.

Yes, it is sarcasm. Recently, many people have not been picking up on thesarcasm in some threads. Seems like I am going to have to /sarcasm in order for people to understand.