By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I know why FF13 is taking so long to develop!

They're spending too much time figuring out how to drain as much money out of their fanbase as possible!

The 20 different FF remakes, the dozen spinoffs of DQ/FF13/etc were not enough.  And what better way to one up in game advertisements than...real life game tie-ins???

It definitely is slightly more high end than the Halo soda.

http://kotaku.com/5033004/final-fantasy-xiii-comes-to-mens-formal-wear

Around the Network

Nice :).

IDK wat u talking about, that looks pretty snazzy.

Yes, I said it before and I'll say it again: Stop making lousy spinoffs Square ''& Enix!''

I'll gladly take good remakes though. o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

@ SHMUP

What remakes have been bad that have been released in the past 3 years?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
@ SHMUP

What remakes have been bad that have been released in the past 3 years?

You're talking about SE game remakes right? All I know is that Final Fantasy III and IV are very good ones. Don't know or care about the others though, but make me a list if you want. I know I might have missed some.

Or if you're just being picky with the adjective ''good'' I've used, then all I'll say is ''wth's the point?'' o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I just want the damn game already :( However, if The Crystal Bearers is released next year I can hold out one more year for FFXIII if necessary. I need RPGs!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.