By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamecube Game Recomendations please!!

Ok I'm trying to squeeze every last drop of fun out of the Cube can anyone recomend any gems? Try and only recomend games that are REALLY good if you can.

No need to recomend the following games as I already own/beat them.

The legend of Zelda Windwaker/Twiglight Princess

Eternal Darkness

Resident Evil Remake/4

Mario Sunshine

Metroid Prime 1/2

Animal Crossing.

Paper Mario: Thousand year Door

Smash Bros.

Around the Network

Day of Reckoning 2-better than any Smackdown game released after 2005

Luigi's Mansion

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance- quite challenging, lasted me 45 hours, not including all my "accidental resets"

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Like being mind f**ked? If so, I'd recommend Killer7. If not, then please ignore my suggestion.

Time Splitters: Future Perfect
Luigi's Mansion
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Battalion Wars

tales of symphonia, skies of arcadia, baten kaitos 1&2

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Paper Mario TTYD

pikmin 1 and 2, paper mario,f zero gx, fire emblem, battalion wars,skies of arcadia,starfox: adventures

If you can only pick up one then i say pick up pikmin 2 first my 2nd favorite gamecube game

RE 0
Tales of Symphonia
Fire Emblem PoR

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I don't know why but I just didn't "get" Pikmin. Perhaps I'm retarded? Perhaps because I had Prime at the time and didn't try hard enough.

Time Splitters: Future Perfect
Luigi's Mansion
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Starwars games