By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Exclusive + Sexy Samurai's + Zombies + "Dress Up Mode" = ... ??

Oh did I also mention those Sexy Samurai's are sisters??

"The renowned Japanese funemonon finally comes to the US in Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad. Exclusively for Xbox 360, Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad exposes players to the exploits of Aya and Saki, super sexy samurai sisters whose beauty and sword wielding talents stand as earth’s last hope against an unstoppable zombie infestation."

http://www.d3publisher.us/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=58

Its not the first Onechanbara to be announced for the Next Gen consoles, Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers will released on the Wii. Not sure how the versions will differ other that the Wii is missing the "Dress Up Mode" and the online coop mode.

I can't wait till Fox News gets a hand on this game!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Oh sweet! Screw the Wii version then. There is no way I can justify buying this game twice, and I would rather be able to play pretty princess dress-me-up as well as slaughter helpless zombies.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Soriku said:
More Onechanbara? :D Can't wait to see how this one looks :P

It was released a long time ago in Japan. You can certainly google/youtube up some gameplay videos if you wanted. The game is pretty much barbie meets zombie apocalypse.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I want that game.... NOW!!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Slice, blood, boobs, nudity, japan, slice, 360, USA! Oh dear hotsome.

Around the Network

I was sold at sexy. Sisters automatically make it GOTY material.

cool , when does it come out for the us?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

D3 is awesome for bringing games over the US that we might otherwise never see.
Earth defense force is one example.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Crap...
Talk about violent...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)