By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sims 2 on Gamecube...

Is there a way to bypass the rule that won't let you put as much stuff in the house as you want? Any answers?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

If it's anything like the first Sims on Xbox, I think you have to meet some mission requirement. Are you playing free mode or the story mode?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

free mode

I don't think so. That's not there to limit you so much as because that's as much as the system can handle.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
I don't think so. That's not there to limit you so much as because that's as much as the system can handle.

Thats what I thought, but it doesn't seem like I have that many objects.... I'm almost sure That the gamecube could handle more...

Around the Network

the cube certainly could handle more, but did lazy EA actually put the effort necessary into it to make it handle more? That I have grave doubts about.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
the cube certainly could handle more, but did lazy EA actually put the effort necessary into it to make it handle more? That I have grave doubts about.

Yeah but EA just published it, its still made by the original maxis team so don't go blaming EA (at least for this one...could be wrong though?)

So there's absolutly no way?