By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Wii Channel "Everybody Votes Channel" now online.

Cute, some questions seem to be region based, but could be quite useful. http://gonintendo.com/?p=13165

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

Interesting. Though I think I would only use one of my Mii's to vote.

I like the idea of submitting questions/suggestions. This way they can find out what *really* pi$$es people off the most, and do something about it first ;).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

So, how many others are up for submitting a "Should Nintendo remove region coding from the Wii?" question?

I downloaded the channel a few hours ago...but now my Wii slot is glowing blue... Makes me wonder if I have downloaded a message telling me to download the channel

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

TheSource said: I downloaded the channel a few hours ago...but now my Wii slot is glowing blue... Makes me wonder if I have downloaded a message telling me to download the channel
I hate it when my Wii slot turns blue....I sometimes fear that it's gonna spit out "WarioWare" and say, "Feed me, Seymour! Feed me, Seymour! Feed me!" XD (Someone get that reference? >> ) I'll download the EV channel and get an update...

I added a question, hopefully it shows up in the future. :)

I first heard this... and thought it sounded... kinda... lame. But I thought it would be great to give each 'Mii' a persona. Haveing downloaded it. It is just lame. 4 questons. Most questions last for 5 days. What is the purpose of this? How is it fun? I mean... why? This dosent get compared to the PS3. Compareing this to the PS3 makes the PS3 look bad. Because stuff like that on a console... simply... makes them... meh... lame. I am not bashing the Wii on this. I am bashing whoever gave the OK to create that... and then whoever said to put it on the Wii. IF I was Nintendo. And a division sent me this asking to put it on. I would say. "WTF is this CRAP. Whatever it cost ME to pay YOU to make that. Is coming out of YOUR paycheck."

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

All I can say is that I'm glad you love your PS3 and have nothing to do with Nintendo's consoles, Kwaad. ^_^

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.