By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Girlfriend destroys b/f's tv cause he chose XBOX 360 over her.

wow

Around the Network

That shit was faker than a 3 dollar bill. She walks in and as soon as she opens the door he's like WTF?!?! Now while he could have been talking about how some random dude walked in with a camera behind his girl (because the camera stayed on her the whole time) but seriously, strong words for your girl when she walks in.

Shit! I almost forget when the video starts, it begins with her Nintendo Call of Duty Xbox blah blah blah. Yeah okay I mean that was a dead giveaway right there. I mean EVERYBODY knows you can't play COD on the Wii. I mean my gf doesn't play games AT ALL and she knows a difference between Wii and 360 even if it's just by name.

Next she unplugs the the t.v. and then, next kinda/sorta/slightly hits it with the bat a couple of times and then walking out?

I'm sorry even though my man was rocking a small 19" (*laughs.out.loud*) I mean come on, if you're girl walks into your spot (or hers depending on the situation) and starts wailing at your tv (or with a bat much less) you're not going to watch her do that and then jump up when she's done and say YO!

Fake

www.talkxbox.com - It is what it is!

LOL!!!!!!

Angry women are always good in bed.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
1) College Humor's never been funny.

2) It's obviously fake as hell.

3) I would've shanked her.

With the exception of Street Fighter the Later Years and Picnic face...

I agree 100%

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
MrBubbles said:
posted a few weeks ago.
they are both in the wrong.

She ok...He why?

obviously he doesnt have her bent over enough...thats what her issue is...and not a very complicated matter on his part

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

aha looked kinda set up the house door wasnt even closed am im pretty sure they woulda herd her bitching if it wasnt lmao but why wouldnt she just break the xbox ahaha

LOL MATURE said:
It was a small SDTV she did him a favor
markers said:
eh looks like it was setup

This. both right.

Edit: It seems like a setup to me BECAUSE its a small SDTV. That thing is tiny, so makes me think that it was planned thats why instead of breaking an actual tv that they game/watch, y not break something that is cheap. Was that T.V black and white??

He said wtf before she actually did anything which = fake.

Regardless of her being attractive, she's flat out crazy. Even if it's fake, I know stuff like this actually happens to people. I mean really, is a relationship worth all of that? Not to me it isn't, though I might be alone in that since I don't put the vag on a pedestal.

Find yourself a friend with benefits. All the freedom to do what you really want to do, with the benefits on the side from a no strings attached relationship.