By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Girlfriend destroys b/f's tv cause he chose XBOX 360 over her.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,
Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Around the Network

lmfao, thats soo funny!

No wonder he doesn't spend time with her. What a bitch.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Wow, the first two posters + mike seem to have never had girlfriends before. If she's crazy enough to bash your TV in with a bat for any reason at all, you really should stay very far away from them. She was decent looking, but I'd call her a psycho bitch and have her arrested for that, then put a restraining order on her. Anyone that condones this sort of behavior is an idiot.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

well taught him to play call of booty rather then call of duty.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ChichiriMuyo said:
Wow, the first two posters + mike seem to have never had girlfriends before. If she's crazy enough to bash your TV in with a bat for any reason at all, you really should stay very far away from them. She was decent looking, but I'd call her a psycho bitch and have her arrested for that, then put a restraining order on her. Anyone that condones this sort of behavior is an idiot.

Yeah I was wondering the same.  If a Girl loves a boy who plays games she must not complain about it when they are together for some weeks/Months.  If she don't like it..Then break up.  It is simple as that.

And she probably was drunk/or tipsy.

haha, serves him right.

Yeah really, if my girlfriend was that hot I wouldn't be spending all my time on the couch.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

RSEagle said:
Yeah really, if my girlfriend was that hot I wouldn't be spending all my time on the couch.

... Unless she was psycho.  Then you'd stay as far away from her as possible.  Chances are, the guy broke up with her and just didn't tell her because he knew what happened to the TV would have happened to him instead.  He was probably hoping she'd get the idea and move on.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

its just cheap tv, she should just erase his game profile, that would piss off her boyfriend more

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434