By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

80's and 70's for the most part.............

kinda low from what I usually do, like around the 90's....

Around the Network

oh sorry, I haven't been in high school since the 95 and I haven't been in College since 2004. However, I did horrible in high school because I refused to do homework and I did well in College because I realized my high school attitude on education was completely idiotic.

Now, I'm actually about to go back to school and get my Master's. I am aiming for a 4.0.

3.34 gpa. Whatever that comes out to. You are just getting your report card now. Schools around here have been out since early June

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

superchunk said:
how the hell could you possibly not get an A in PE? WTF! seriously, all you have to do is show up and play. You don't have to be good at any sport or whatever it is they are doing, just show up. Man if you actually showed up to all those classes every day you would probably have a 4.0 GPA. If you were my kid I would be pissed at those absences. You would lose your games for a semester.

A lot of people got poor grades when i was in school.  They would forget their gym clothes... and couldn't participate by school rules.

2 misses was a B, 4 a C etc.

^ I still haven't got mines >_>

GAAHHHHHHHHHH

I'm about to go to my school and get them myself.....

Around the Network
quarashi said:
3.34 gpa. Whatever that comes out to. You are just getting your report card now. Schools around here have been out since early June

I got mine a week after the date on the report card, but decided to make this thread cuz, people like pichu, have demented schools, that dont send report cards till a year later O_o , plus I got the idea from NFG, she told me her grades yesterday >_<

^_^

My Senior year grades looked like this.

Math Analysis B

English 4 F

Advanced Auto Shop A+

P.E. A

Administration of Justice A+

Chemistry C-

If Im not interested in what the course is about I usually put little to no effort in studying for anything in the class, I believe English 4 was about poetry and women's rights...so yeah.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
kasillas88 said:
My Senior year grades looked like this.

Math Analysis B

English 4 F

Advanced Auto Shop A+

P.E. A

Administration of Justice A+

Chemistry C-

If Im not interested in what the course is about I usually put little to no effort in studying for anything in the class, I believe English 4 was about poetry and women's rights...so yeah.

Not so good im English I see...me either this actually was my best English year..EVER.

^_^

A art                                                                                                                 WEEK 4 A

A life (like health)                                                                                             WEEK 4 A

A gym                                                                                                               WEEK 4 A

B music                                                                                                             WEEK 4 B

C reading                                                                                                          WEEK 4 A

C science                                                                                                           WEEK 4 A

B math *GASP* i had B all year thank you awesome calc.                                WEEK 4 B

A all yeal long in sol studies                                                                              WEEK 4 A

my final grade!

Couldn't find my 4th quarter report card, but did find my 3rd. THe 4th quarter is pretty much the same grades with a few 1% higher.