By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What character(s) did you make in Soul Calibur 4?

I'm interested to see what characters people have made in SC 4.  When I play online I'm suprised to not see more created characters that aren't just a random assortment of equipment thrown on someone with a stupid name.  I think its awesome to see "real" characters from other games. 

These are the characters that I have made so far:

Old Snake

Altair (my favorite complete with the Elbow blades)

Zeus

Cloud Strife

Sephiroth

All of them look pretty much just like they do in their respective games.  And nothing is better than having Cloud and Sephiroth face off. (Although you can't get Sephiroth's long sword, I haven't unlocked anything like it).

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Around the Network

Cool, is there any pics?

i have only created me yet, but saying that though i had all the intentions to create characters from other games

no i don't have any pics, you can always add me on psn, pharaoh_V and see them in action though

^alright will do, as soon as I get my PS3 hooked up with internet (probably in 2 weeks I ordered a cable from ebay)

Around the Network

I played a Hulk online. It was actually really awesome. Haven't made any myself yet...

haha i was going to make a shrek but they all turned out like the hulk.

I made a lot of random people.

Is there really such a detailed character creator? I may have to actually check this game out...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

OMG I wanna see your chars! xD I just added you on PSN.

I'm GamingdevilGR.