By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Tri Ace games sales

Tbone said:
We have to see how well Star ocean 4 does.

It will sell pretty well in the West since JRPG fans are slowly migrating to the 360 and Star Ocean is very well-liked with JRPG fans.  In Japan, it will sell a few systems but the sales, while not bad for a 360 game, will still be lower than previous games in the series

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
tri-ace games are generally cult games.

not system sellers.

they are known for making great battle systems for RPGS.

Yes but who knows.  Their games, especially Star Ocean, seem to slowly but steadily gain popularity.  Maybe someday, if Tri-Ace are still around, they might become as big as S-E.  Ok, that is an exaggeration but they will become more famous.  I don't even know what I am saying anymore

It'll be interesting to see how Infinite Undiscovery and Star Ocean 4 sales go. I know I'm buying them Day 1.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I have only played Star Ocean 3 from that list

pbroy said:
It'll be interesting to see how Infinite Undiscovery and Star Ocean 4 sales go. I know I'm buying them Day 1.

They already have the high profile hype.  The only thing left to do is to continue to promote the games over the months

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure I haven't played anything by these people.

I am going to try and do so in the near future.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Tri-Ace is good, but they have nothing on Level-5... From the list i like the SO ones and VP, i'm waiting to see how good is Infinite Undiscovery...

The Anarchyz said:
Tri-Ace is good, but they have nothing on Level-5... From the list i like the SO ones and VP, i'm waiting to see how good is Infinite Undiscovery...

According to previews, it is looking really good. The only actual flaw listed in the previews was some framerate issues. Other than that, previews were quite positive