By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wipeout Pulse Screenshots...WOW

IGN have recently had a handson of the latest build of Wipeout Pulse and it looks amazing.  Check out the screens and please take note, according to the guys at IGN:

"The screenshots - which we took ourselves using the in-built photo mode I might add - simply don't do it justice."

I think this one, may be getting the 333Mhz treatment as well. 

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

I really loved the original wipeout. The speed was what really hooked me, it's insanely fast! I'll probably be picking this up.

Really nice, it looks noticeably better than the last PSP Wipeout. I think the PSP is starting to hit its graphical peaks this year and next.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Check out this footage from a demo build....WOW...this looks amazing.  Look at some of lighting effects and movement.

I know this will seem stupid coming from me...but it looks pretty close to next gen IMHO.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ehbg_wipeout-pulse-by-pspgen

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Never heard of it, but it look's good, the style is a bit like f-zero actually

Around the Network

I've got WipEout Pure, so I'll probably be getting this, I kinda looks as good as WipEout Fusion on the PS2! And that on a handheld, that's kinda insane.

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

Awesome ! I love Pure so Pulse is definitely a title I'm looking for.  Grapics is massively improved... and  infrastructure multi. HOT.

Yeah, I think FFVII:CC shows the peak of PSP graphics. Impressive what it's capable of.

Wow ,WIpeout Pure was already the best of the series ....and with these graphics and online gaming this one should definitely be a great title .I am buying it .

tabsina said:
Never heard of it, but it look's good, the style is a bit like f-zero actually

You seriously haven't heard of Wipeout? It's been a Sony franchise since the PS1. It's Sony's competitor to F-Zero.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!