By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Book(s) your reading?

whats that?

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

Memoirs of An Invisible Man... It's alright. Nothing special.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Question: How do you make a Terry Pratchett fan jealous?
Answer: Tell them you have just purchased a copy of Nation on eBay!

OT: Just finished 'The Brightonomicon' and have now started 'Armageddon: The Musical', both by Robert Rankin.

Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett probably his best book in my opinion. Although run close by Men at Arms, Nightwatch and Guards Guards.

On a mission to read all the guards books at the moment. I hadn't read Guards Guards for a few years and still found myself laughing so hard. At the moment when they try set up the million to 1 shot.

Currently reading Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 1

just finished reading Standard of Honor, 2nd best book ever, the best owas its prequel Knights of the Black & White

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett probably his best book in my opinion. Although run close by Men at Arms, Nightwatch and Guards Guards.

On a mission to read all the guards books at the moment. I hadn't read Guards Guards for a few years and still found myself laughing so hard. At the moment when they try set up the million to 1 shot.

Feet of Clay and Men at Arms are my 2 faves. Faust Eric has a fond place as it was the first 1 I read, due to it being the shortest.

You have a good taste in Pratchett books Mistershine. I do like the other characters, but the guards will always be his best.

Although Intresting Times which highwaystar is reading is also very good.

I just finished the codex alera series by jim butcher and im on the halo books now they do a decent job of walkin through the game LOL

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Reading War of the Worlds and Eyes of the Emperor for school.

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.