By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Can't. First real day of college starting tommorow... At 8:30 AM. Why am I still up? o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Get me drunk with whatever, I start classes tomorrow. I wanna go schwastedddddddddddd.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

SHMUPGurus said:
Can't. First real day of college starting tommorow... At 8:30 AM. Why am I still up? o_o

Heres a tip for you, don't take 8:30 AM classes.  Especially if you have them on Fridays, because thursday usually are awesome.

quarashi said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Heres a tip for you, don't take 8:30 AM classes.  Especially if you have them on Fridays, because thursday usually are awesome.

Can't change now, my schedule is already done... But I'm free for the whole afternoon after my two classes (after 12:30 PM)! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

It was some time since I came here... oh well... I want an Ice tea ^^

Around the Network

ice tea for pichu

SHMUPGurus said:
quarashi said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Heres a tip for you, don't take 8:30 AM classes. Especially if you have them on Fridays, because thursday usually are awesome.

Can't change now, my schedule is already done... But I'm free for the whole afternoon after my two classes (after 12:30 PM)! ^^

That sucks that you can't change your schedule. We can do it up until like the end of september but that is kinda stupid because you will be behind. It's usually best to do it the first week or two. Sometimes a class you want is only offered that early which sucks. Good thing that was only for like 100 level classes at my school.

Me, I don't mind taking classes in the afternoon, much better than in the morning. You will learn young padawan.

Yo ODC give me and gurus like 5 irish car bombs quick!

quarashi said:
SHMUPGurus said:
quarashi said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Heres a tip for you, don't take 8:30 AM classes. Especially if you have them on Fridays, because thursday usually are awesome.

That sucks that you can't change your schedule. We can do it up until like the end of september but that is kinda stupid because you will be behind. It's usually best to do it the first week or two. Sometimes a class you want is only offered that early which sucks. Good thing that was only for like 100 level classes at my school.

Me, I don't mind taking classes in the afternoon, much better than in the morning. You will learn young padawan.

lol man, you want to kill me! o_o

But seriously, I wouldn't take afternoon classes because I'm a college resident, and it sucks when everyone is partying and then I suddenly have to go for just 1 or 2 hours of boring stuff...

Meh, I better go to sleep now!

Random game thought :

yay the bar is back open! can i get some cider?

SHMUPGurus said:
quarashi said:
SHMUPGurus said:
quarashi said:
SHMUPGurus said:

lol man, you want to kill me! o_o

But seriously, I wouldn't take afternoon classes because I'm a college resident, and it sucks when everyone is partying and then I suddenly have to go for just 1 or 2 hours of boring stuff...

Meh, I better go to sleep now!

Partying at like 2 or 3 in the afternoon thats hardcore. 

I was just trying to help your liver out with the shots. =P